Maurice Blackburn are the lawyers for the AWU (Victorian Branch). As a member you are entitled to:
- immediate access to a lawyer
- free standard Will*
- free first consultation
- No win - No fee*
Their team of expert lawyers can help if you are:
- Injured at work or in the course of your employment
- Injured on the road or need to make a TAC claim
- Injured by negligent medical treatment
- Diagnosed with an asbestos-related disease
- Need help to access your superannuation or insurance benefits
- Injured in a public place or by a faulty product, or
- Unfairly provided for in a Will
Click on the links above for further information.
Maurice Blackburn will fight to ensure you receive the best possible outcome, because the firm recognises that the compensation you receive is vital to ensuring quality of life for you and your family.
Maurice Blackburn has a growing network of local offices located throughout Victoria.
If you are injured and need assistance, call 1800 810 812. For further information, visitwww.mauriceblackburn.com.au.
* Conditions apply.