The AWU Victorian Branch encourages all of our Delegates and HSRs to attend union training to share knowledge and develop important skills that will assist you in your roles.
We believe an informed representative base in the workplace is the key to strengthening the union as a whole.
What we offer
- HSR Initial OHS Training Course (Victorian WorkSafe Authority Approved)
- HSR Refresher OHS Training Course (Victorian WorkSafe Authority Approved)
- Delegates Stages One, Two, Advanced Courses and Delegate 1 Day Refreshers
- Annual General Meeting for all Delegate and HSRs to provide important industrial & safety updates
- EEO & Anti Bullying
- Heat Stress training
- Certificate IV in Occupational Health and Safety
The AWU Training department is committed to providing our Delegates and HSRs with the tools needed to fulfil their roles to the best of their ability. Delegate and HSR training is available throughout the year.
Our team provides experience and support in both Delegate and OHS Training and are available for further assistance if required.
For more information on all courses available, or if you have any training related questons, please contact Kerrie Elsley in the Training Department on (03) 8327 0888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a booking.
To view or download a copy of the new 2017 training schedule click here
Training is held in our West Melbourne office at 685 Spencer Street unless otherwise specified.